Tuesday, 17 March 2009

website launch

clickety click to visit
With much fanfare , I announce the launch of the new Sheeps Clothing website and monthly subscriber newsletter.


To celebrate the launch of the website, I'm giving one subscriber to win their favourite item from the Sheeps Clothing shop.

To enter:

- Visit the website and sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive exclusive subscriber only offers. (Please note subscriber information will be for the exclusive use of Sheeps Clothing and not divulged to a third party. Truckloads of cash or offers to clean my house notwithstanding. You understand how it is.)

- Once you've entered, leave a comment on this post advising which in store item you'd like to win. Or alternately, you can email me your choice at stacey@sheepsclothing.au.

The winning entry will be randomly chosen from the subscriber list at the end of April.

Sign up, friends!

17 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

I'm in, I love your work. (Does shmoozing get you anywhere in this giveaway? It's not just schmoozing either I DO love your work) I'm eyeing off the beanie in passionfruit. How did you guess?

h&b said...

I'm in too.

Besides my 2x new clip orders, i'm thinking of a scarflette this winter..

Lyn said...

Oh wonderful! I've signed up, and am loving the scarflettes. Love your blog too!

ButtonsByLouLou said...

Your website looks great. Gorgeous photos and great list of Stockists, well done.

I think my favourite from your store is a vintage button scarflette.

M said...

Done, subscribed (oooh, as my REAL name too). I'd love ANYTHING from your store.

M+B said...

I'm in too!

I'd love to win the winter white open knit hat with flower, in the hope I will look as gorgeous as my daughter looks in hers! :)

KikiMiss said...

I'm in the running as well. As always, I'm loving the pure wool scarflette...divine.

Workshops for 2009...tell me more?

Lilly said...

I'd love to win the Pure Wool Scarflette in berry pink. It is lovely! Thanks a lot.

Emily said...

I joined the newsletter, and the Pure Wool Open Knit Hat with Detachable Flower is so pretty- I like the green and the white.

JULIE said...

I signed up for the newsletter...and I'm loving the open knit hat in the forest green...very pretty!!

Kim said...

get the newsletter - and I love these: scarflettes CUTE!

visualperspective said...

Subscribed, lovely line!. I'd like the Pure Hand Painted Wool Scarflette, it's lovely!

celia said...

I loooooove the kids hats. Tossing up between the tricolour one and the moss stitch one. Oh and your scarves look luscious.. love the cherry red colour and your choice of buttons.. love teh metal buttons on the gray one.

I think my faves are definitely the tricolour child's hat and the gray scarf with metal buttons.

Anonymous said...

I love your scarflettes, hope I win one of those.

Shirls said...

Subscribed to your newsletter and having a hard time deciding on what I like best from your store :) I think I am currently leaning towards the Vintage Button Scarflettes though.

Dina said...

Subscribed!

Jen said...

Subscribed!

I like the Pure Wool Beanie with Vintage Button Embellishment.