Wednesday, 5 November 2008

dirt be gone


Ever buy buttons from the Op Shop only to find that they are dirty, dirty, dirty? Tired of scrubbing them with an old (or someone else's) toothbrush?

Well, scrub no more my friends, the Sheeps Clothing patented button washer is here.


Some may think its the leg of an old pair of pantyhose. Some are wrong. Its much, much more than that.


The Sheeps Clothing Patented Button Washer combines the latest in domestic dish washing technology with NASA approved microfine lady garment filament.

Your buttons will be gently caressed to a shiny clean finish, because the care of your buttons is as important to us as it is to you.

Available in a convenient two pack, the Button Washer is available at all good supermarkets.

12 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Now that is absolutely ingenious!

M said...

I was expecting to see you throw that in the washing machine, but the dishwasher - of course, that makes sense. Great idea. I wonder would it work with plastic playfood?

Cass said...

What a fantastic idea. M I throw my plastic food and kids kitchen bits and other plastic toys in the dishwasher all time. Never thought of buttons though

BigCat said...

You are an absolute legend. I have about 6 jars of buttons sitting in my studio at home that I need to wash. I was dreading the thought.

Thanks for sharing your special patented dazzling new product.

Louise said...

How very, very clever!

h&b said...

I throw *everything* in the diswasher .. otherwise it's destined for the bin or recycling ( plastic food, toys, even manky lego - M ! ).

I like the stocking idea though - I was only saying to a friend today I have a garage full of unopened "serious career" pantyhose ( did I really wear it so much I had to stockpile ?!? )

I'm more married to my dishwasher than I am to my husband..

Violet & Rose said...

You, my friend, are a genius !

bowerbirdz said...

Windex works a treat too. And the best way to dry a heap of wet buttons? One of those multi-level food dryers, for drying fruit etc!

Bec said...

Ooooh boy, I gotta get me one of those! Now how am I going to break it to the toothbrush that it's been replaced!!!!

Jenny said...

What a great idea!'They sure scrubbed up well!

paperhill said...

great idea, i usually have the kids help me wash them. i'll have to look and see if i have some pantyhose. i haven't worn them in years!

Victoria said...

Wow - I think you're a genious, I would've never thought of that! Having had a washing machine for about a year, I still tend to think nothing except plates/cups, etc, will survive in there.