Thursday, 11 September 2008

new wool

I've recently changed supplier for the bulk of my yarns and the first huge box full arrived this week.

I've been having a play around with some new styles including some super chunky 20 ply scarves and hats. My wholesale range for 2009 will include the same colour ways for both 12 and 20 ply yarns so buyers will be able to mix and match pieces to their hearts desire.

The lovely people at Nundle Woollen Mill have been kind enough to custom dye some yarns just for me and I look forward to being able to share them here when I get my samples knitted up.

Firstly I just need to figure out how to wind 20 ply skeins into balls without getting myself in a complete tangle.










6 comments:

Kirsty said...

It looks beautiful. The colours are lovely.

trashalou said...

Very excited about these. 20 ply! I shall be haunting Australia on Collins come Christmas!

M said...

I've been thinking about Nundle Woollen Mills - being kinda local. Might check them out.

allmycke said...

I can't put the picture here, but go to my site for a peek at what you need. Then contact me via mail.

Violet & Rose said...

Ha! Good one! I must say I did love their rhubarb and celery.

Kylie B said...

Oh wow the colors are beautiful, I have just bookmarked the site!