Thursday, 18 September 2008

the bubble


One of my favourite bloggers, fellow former Gippslander and all round good chick, Anna Laura, is currently featured on The Bubble, a mentoring initiative sponsored by General Pants Co.

Why not click on the link below and see what its all about?

You might like to vote for Anna's work, too. No pressure or anything, but I know some blokes who know some blokes who own baseball bats. Know what I'm saying?

(Sorry, I've been watching Underbelly.)

Promote this entry

3 comments:

Anna Laura said...

Hey, thanks Stacey!

I've missed underbelly. We got one of the many bootlegs floating around in Jan/Feb and lost it. Oops.

BigCat said...

I've been watching it too. I'm quite hooked I have to say.

Anyway, off to check out this link now...

h+b said...

You mean you didn't watch all the uncut bootlegs months ago - meh!

( Blows on fingernails with a 'too cool for you' attitude )

Should I be scared of you and your bootleg nailguns ?