Tuesday, 22 April 2008

projects

go on.... I need a new car
New scarflette in the shop this week. Fits adults or kids - choice of colours too.

Also works well as a choker for when the kids are being annoying.

I always think the best part of a new project is the planning and purchasing. A visit to Primitive Patches yesterday and this excellent site and I have the materials and plans for a new project.

Fabric from Michael Miller Fabrics. Not sure where the big fat ric rac is from, but I do love it.

It looks like I won't be cooking in a PVC apron with suspenders and "lifelike" (if you are Jordan) boobs for much longer...

8 comments:

Cosy said...

hee hee... boob aprons!

Violet & Rose said...

Re: boobs apron
Hubba Hubba
Re: fabric and ric rac
Hubba Hubba.
Re: neck wringer
Hubba Hubba.

M said...

Good on you for designing an item of clothing that can give warmth and discipline at the same time thus resolving the classic mummy's dilemma.

Mrs. G. said...

I love that snappy fabric.

Fairlie said...

Hmmm..scarflette as a means for controlling the children. I like it. Wonder if it would do cats too?

knitsational said...

Great fabric and I love that scarflette.

Kate said...

A couple of those scarflettes would have been handy around here today! Lovely fabric.

Jen Vecc said...

i love the scarflette.. the way that it tucks thru is so much better than a button!