Wednesday, 20 June 2007

and the winner is....

Thank you to everyone who left a comment offering me some advice with respect to hair clips and pony tail holders.

A quick recap for those that didn't read the earlier post (where the bloody hell were you??)...

As a short haired person with no daughters, I couldn't decide whether to sell my hair clips and elastics as pairs or individually. I put the question to the wonderful world of bloggers for their advice and dangled the carrot of a pair of clips or elastics to the best piece of advice.

Now, it seems everyone is on the same page when it comes to this subject and the decision was unanimous - in pairs it is. All the responses were pretty much the same so all the names have gone into a hat and the winner is... Violet and Rose!



2 comments:

Violet & Rose said...

Thanks Stacey! Lucky me. Or rather, my lucky daughters. Looking forward to finding them in the post! Thanks again.

joanne said...

The clips look great -