Sunday, 13 May 2007

happy mothers day

click to visit etsy store Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there. I hope you enjoyed your cuppa in bed and day of being pampered and your every whim being catered to. Well, I can dream, can't I?

My elder son came home from school on Friday with his shopping bag to the brim of goodies. Dear sweet boy, he was so proud of his selection and true to form, he made $10 go a very long way!

We had a Mothers Day afternoon tea at kinder on Thursday and after a few songs and a poem recital (and that was just from me, not the kids - joke - honestly you would see the funny side if you heard me sing) all the Mums were presented with their hand made gifts by the little crafters of the future.

This hat is a custom ordered Mothers Day gift for someone celebrating her first Mothers Day. I hope she likes it. We love custom orders at Sheeps Clothing. Just send me an email if you fancy something similar.

No comments: