Wednesday, 16 May 2007

artist of the week

When selecting my artist of the week, I have two criteria. Firstly, I must really like their stuff. Secondly, I like to support Australian artists, but only if they tick the box on the first criteria.

This week, Kate from Two Little Banshees gets big ticks in both boxes. Yay for Kate!

Have a look at these super cute things from her etsy store.

You must (sorry to sound so dictatorial, but really you must) visit her blog as well. Its one of my favourite blog reads and she has the cutest pictures of the her girls. Oh, to have curls like those!


click to visit Two Little Banshees
click to visit Two Little Banshees

4 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks so much!

Belinda said...

yay for Kate!! I really don't know how she does it all. Very inspirational!!!

Di said...

I love reading kate's blog and her work is always fab!!

jodie nicholson said...

These are fabulous! I love the fabrics.